**I AM HERE ONLY FOR JUSTIN.♥ **i like it .....but i hate it more because the BIGGEST GAY IS THERE !!!! JUSTIN GAYBER IF YOU SEE THIS THAN DIE!!!!!! WE DON"T NEED YOU HERE!!!! GAYYY ***my friend love justin biber*** listen this song because Justin Bieber
I Love JB. ♥
***ove thsi song and the music makes me proud and happy.
***Good song but why with this girl.**Why do u guys hate jb he just a singer it's not like he gay or anything hes and awesome singer k?
***I don't like JB, but the only good part of the song is the part where he sings. The rest of the "song" it's just noise with a guy talking!!!!
***Love the beat for this amazing for dancing****
***cool love the song i love jjustin bieber he can get it all night call me justin i hope u listenine kiss kiss:) my love***
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment