**I Loveee Direction Live The Directioners Zero Directionators ....
**Love a Harry,Louis,Liam,Niall and Zayn I Love One Direction Like You Me I Harry : ::;Directioners::;
**Omg! I only just noticed that they had no tops on when they were in the sea/water on the beach
**The best of one direction.
**Liam,Harry,Zayn,Niall,Louis Beautiful
***Como pueden ccantar así? Guau amii me llamaron por ecidonación i nosotros? Sus novias son muy guapo.
**
HELLO YOUTUBE WORLD!
My Name is Victor Grant, I'm a singer trying to get my name out BUT it's very hard to get noticed if you don't have thousands of subscribers
Could you please Check Out My Channel It would mean THE WORLD to me!
I post covers of songs by artists like One Direction, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, OneRepublic, Lady Gaga and ORIGINAL music on the way!
Please THUMBS UP this comment so people can see it!
**Excuse me but you spelled their names wrong. Niall, Zayn, and Harry! Sorry to burst your bubble but how long have you been a fan?? If you say since x factor I'm obviously not going to believe you.
***Love this song.
**People who say mean things about one direction or who say they hate them are just jealous of how amazing one direction are and how popular they are.
**back to old memories that never get old.
**I love One Direction.They are very especials in our lives. <3 Harry <3 Niall <3 Liam <3 Louis <3 Zayn <3
**Siete meravigliosi ONE DIRECTION io spero che quest'anno ci sarò a Milano farò di tutto VI Amo AMORI MIEI
***Are any of the comments to do with One Direction?***
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment