**Is there ever going to be a music video where pitbull doesn't have girls.
***The video is impressive, but I hope it was longer! Like this comment if you agree with me. I was on-line again late last night and came across this website I would like to share with someone.
**Check-out Britney Spears new song, "Work Bitch" vevo. Great song!
***I like pitbulls style. Also, Chris Brown is really good. Great combo!
***is the best music in the world.
**Manorrin a song of sweet pit bull and Kalash Chris Brown.
**chris brown bites, punches and kicks women. What a shameful pathetic pile of worthless dogshit.
**Is it me or does Chris Brown look yellow in this video...
**
1) first i introduce myself, i'm 15 years old boy and i'm biggest fan of Eminem
2) now search this channel "shubham3654" because I'm second biggest fan of him
3) he is Rapper, he has best Rap song but he got very few views, i feel bad about him
4) according to me he is one of the best Rapper right now
5) he upload 45 rap songs, hardest working guy
6) actually he inspired me a lot, give him a views man, he deserve it
Specially Listen His "Rapstar" song
*****good song pitbull and chris .****
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment