***I don't care if people are totally complaining about The Smurfs 2 and how so many things don't fit with the original story, but I love this song!
Of course I've just turned 20 about three hours ago, but if I was to be Britney's age, of course I would be her "ooh la la." This song is something I will never forget. I decided peacefully to listen to this song as part of my birthday, just like how Smurfette celebrated hers... From fans of Katy Perry and The Smurfs, we all love you, Smurfette! :)
***It's so cute! I don't really like the music but look how happy Britney is when she's with her two boys. It's so lovely x
***the best movie in the world, equal to Smurfette're beautiful, I want to be your daughter, because you're famous does not mean that I do not love my mom.
***4.20 ! I LOVE YOU BRITNEY !
**Are those 2 kids Britney Spears kids?
**Tu sabes por casualidad cuando se estrenara el nuevo video de britney work bitch
**nadie de sus fanaticos se imagino verla de la mano de sus hijos en el video ooh la la
***En todo el mundo britney tiene sus fanaticos aunque no sera uno de sus britfans me siento orgulloso porque en cualquier lugar siempre estaran apoyando a su artista favorito en las buenas y en las malas
***
I had fun with this film, I invite you Folks, take time to look this at:
amznmovies.us
***Wait until her new album is out, And how the Vegas Residency goes. For now, eat that rotting, stinky red sausage of yours, BITCH!!!
***Quien te crees tu para nos vengas a hablar de esa manera si te metes con alguien de mi pais tambien te metes conmigo pedazo de mierda.
**Wait until her new album is out, And how the Vegas Residency goes. For now, eat that rotting, stinky red sausage of yours, BITCH!!!
***i like britney spears ho la la paris.
**Her sons are so cute.....nd super carbon copy of britney....
***She only has no music talent anymore.
***AND ALL OF HER SONGS(Ooh La la and the other IS MY FAVOURITE SONGS EVER!
**I LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS FOREVER SINCE I WAS YOUNG AND IT WILL NEVER CHANGE! I WANNA BE WITH HER FOREVER LIKE A FAMILY!
***
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment