*Great work out song and I don't even mind being called a bitch. It's just what I needed to get off the couch. You better work Britney! Can't wait to see the video!
*You are a grown MAN who likes children music for little girls. Roar is a song for 11 year old girl. Katy Perry sucks at singing she can't even sing a note without her voice cracking. Britney and Katy were on the red carpet last month and 87% said they would rather do Britney. Britney is way hotter than Katy she is more creative and iconic. Now go steal more pics from Tumblr moron....
*funny but did katy perry get to no.1 in 41 countries on the first release errrr I don't think so shut up bitch...!!
*wow, can't believe this is coming from a Floptina fan, it seems like you can't get over the fact that Floptina's recording career is going down faster than a sinking ship. I feel for you to be quite honest!
*Britney is back BITCH!!!!!! **
*I play this song at least 10 times a day. I think I'm going to be deaf really soon, because I can't help but turn up the volume to the max :))))))))))
*work work work work work work work work workwork work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work workwork work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work
*
Commercial, the cpu sing better than britney, music for gayBitchs, PLAYBACK.
*Toujours aussi mauvais. Britney, comme Mariah, est une star morte depuis bien des années et reconvertie en poupée made in fric sans plus aucune valeur intrinsèque. Bref, laissons cela aux adeptes de vacuité artistique et tournons-nous vers de plus saines valeurs... si tant est qu'il en existe encore à ce jour !
*Motivational AND a great song, Good job!!! *dances around living room*
*This song makes me run faster on the treadmill. Well done Britney!
*I just saw the teaser! OMFG she looks gorgeous, sexy, confident!
I just cant wait to see the whole thing!
I love u brit ♥
*i meant back on top form sorry for the confusion. i just saw the video tease, she looks incredible and when you think about how much she been in rehearsals over these past few months the choreography is going to be phenomenal. plus she's been working with a vocal coach vigorously so vocals, dancing, the body, the new zest for life she's quite clearly rising and getting ready to do something incredible.
*Not the biggest fan of hers but damnnnn I love this song !!!!!
*
the video is going to be incredible the Queen bitch is back!
it's britney bitch.
*YOU WANNA, YOU WANNA, YOU WANNA WORK BICTH !
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment