Friday, September 27, 2013




* I really love this song.   * the tiger surrendered  * She so beautiful. *To Gaga,Miley and all other pop tarts see how u can be sexy and classy Katie Perry Rocks.  * Katy, I would be straight for you.  *  The song et the clip are just great !!! again, again , AGAIN !!! *  i don't understand it says roar louder then a lion but there's no lion in this music video  *  It's not too late she can change to a guy ... She craves for masculinity in most of her songs  *  This music video is far away better than wrecking ball.

*katy albania love you.  * I love you katy!!! :D COOL SONG!!  *  Roar love.u katy 3 .  *
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY COVER OF THIS AMAZING SONG ! I love Katy so much. xxx.  *  look my dance on my profile the new song katy perry dark horse please thank.  * love this songs cant get it out my head
my mom need to get me pizza to leave this song.  * The lyric video is definitely better than the music video... **Katy Perry, you absolute babe! ** I like this song.! I am going to roar.!**I loved the Monkey in this Video.
*I KNOW DA LYRIC OF BY HEAT FIANALLY.  **I have no idea what the comments are about but please just listen to the lyrics! It's an anti bulling song.  **kids pls don't try to roar at a tiger when u see one.. *

**I love this song Katy. It's my new favorite! You are a great singer and performer. This video is awesome!! You are so beautiful! Keep up the good work!!! :) **

0 comments:

Post a Comment