Friday, September 27, 2013



* Hello everyone, my name's Dipesh and i'm a singer.
i'm not gonna start? with all that "it's my dream so subscribe" thing...I might not be the best but my voice is different (in a good way) and i'll work harder than anyone out there to get better, please take 3 minutes, go to my channel and let me show you what i love to do the most. Give me a chance you won't regret it
If u feel like subscribing and liking my video that'd be awesome and it'd mean the world to me.
THANK YOU SO MUCH

*esto va para todos los que lo ven esta paguina es solo para las chicas o chicos que le gusta selena gomez no para los que se ponen a pelear si no te gusta selena gomez NO COMENTE les quedo clarooooooo ahhh el comentario de magali casalougue no comente querida si no te gusta no comentes tarada

*she is so beautifel :3 best singer :* Selena we need you in Czech Republice!! :333

*My Dream is to one day become a Amazing singer like SELENA GOMEZ and it would help me out so much if you could watch some of my covers
Thanks so much for reading and for your support:) it means allot to me!
Please thumbs up so everyone can see this and thanks again:D
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

* This is really classy. Unlike Miley and her ...booty.

* jüstin bieber ve selena gömez niye ayrıldı bilen varmı  bence yok çok insana dedim hiç kimse bilmiyo benden başka kendime yeni facabook akdım ordan okuya bilirsiniz bilieberler hadi

*I know what you mean...feels like it should be sung by nelly Furtado or someone w/ an accent lol.

*Only the beginning without the voice of Selena it's nice. Her voice it's not appropiate for the instrumental of the song. Even the styling of the video it's not right for her sweet baby face. And her voice it's not so bad but it doesn't have oriental sound which would be good for this "song".

*I like this song !!! it's so amazing.

*Someday somebody will make a much better video than this, but I don't see it taking place anytime soon! You know what I mean? I don't know, there's something about watching this video with a special someone which makes it that much better. I'm just so glad I discovered this dating web site that really has wonderful members! If you'd like the best potential for finding a awesome date,

*Miley this is another way you can show that you've grown up - like Selena Gomez.

*Hi Guys... Ive been out in LA pursuing music for over 3 years and as you can imagine, its one of the most difficult industries to break into. Alot of ups and downs and what ive learned is that you can't rely on anyone but yourself. So I decided to get a camera and learn how to edit my own music videos. Well I taught myself from youtube tutorials and I just released my second video. I now have two on my channel! Please check it out and give me feedback! Im working towards the future! Thank you :)

*The song is great, music is awesome but why the heck is her every move, every step is Britney Spears Copy!!!

*I love this song so much I listen to it over and over again Come & Get It.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment