Friday, September 27, 2013




**Why they Show India "Welcome to India" ??

*Es una muy buena rola pero todo gracias a Cristina Anguilera por que el imbécil de Pitbull ni canta solo estropea la canción y no es en la única que siempre hace esto

*Partly this song is very much alike the song of A-ha Take on me!!!!!!!!

*I just wanna feel this moment!

*THAT WAS JUST PLUMB AWFUL. THEY COMPLETELY RUINED AND BUTCHERED! THAT BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC SONG "TAKE ON ME". JUST HORRIBLE!... IN FACT, IT KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE MIXING 2 SONGS TOGETHER: "TAKE ON ME" AND SOMETHING ELSE I CAN NOT IDENTIFY, BUT THEN AGAIN I AM NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THE MIXING OF THE 2 SONGS, IT JUST SORT OF SOUNDS LIKE IT TO ME. BUT THEY DEFINITELY BUTCHERED "TAKE ON ME" BY AH HA.

**
Hi, sorry to bother you
Please help me, im a 14 year old girl that wants a chance as a Singer
I know there are millions of girls like me posting covers like me (so im not special lol)
Please just give me one chance to prove you that i can be different
I have many covers and original songs i wrote
I know i'm not professional but i put my soul on my videos
Could you please thumbs up this comment so others will see ? :)
If you read this THANKS and if you are thinking of subscribe THANKS :,)

**I LOVE THIS SONG CHRISTINA AGUILERA  YOU ARE THE BEST

**Great song it is really cool. **Her song is really cool extraordinary !

**just one word amaizing!!!!!**

**Get out of here, this is PITBULL FEAT. CHRISTINA AGUILERA and not BRITNEY SPEARS.

**WOW, THAT SONG IS REALLY GOOD... BRITNEY IS SLAYING AS USUAL ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment