Friday, September 27, 2013




** This is the most amazing, motivational and perfect song ever! It's just what I needed to hear right now! ;) I love knowing I'm not alone.. ;)

**She can do the Eyebrow!!!!!!!!!**i love it miss Kelly Clarkson* *Well that is the best song ever pls go to amimartin13 I want be coverd. **I love this song so much I have listened to it15 times already. **Chi dice che è grassa è davvero stupido... lei è forte e non credo che si abbatta perché un cretino le dice che è grassa!!!! You are Amazing !! ** Kelly is trying to say that be yourself; nobody's life has been perfect; no one is better than anyone; treat ppl in the way you wanna be treated. Have a fucking heart. But this song is so inspirational and motivating!! 💞

**some people just need to learn how to have a heart and pay attention to what we are all going through, look at your surroundings, look at your life, your past. no ones life has been perfect. WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO MAKE PEACE INSTEAD OF MAKING WAR. UNITY is key, which its not whats going on out there. and for those whove been through hard times, (everything will be ok). that IS KELLY'S MESSAGE!!!..ppl are ignorant..

**I can relate to this song so much it made me cry, in a good way.

**This song is plain garbage. There is no passion or meaning in her words. She is rich now, how cant she possibly know what "living on the bottom" is!!!

**Can't believe she won the first season of American idol and still making music crazy and one of the best.

**I think my browser is broken...it keeps repeating the song over and over and it rocks.

** 
•Hello People• I believe someone will see it, it’ll make my day
Maybe I am just a dreamer but I’m not the only one
I’m from a little town but with big dreams
My dream is to be a singer at least in my country and be heard
I love singing since I was a little girl, it has become my biggest passion ‘cause I can be who really I am Everyone has had a goal in their life, whatever age they are If you could possibly take a few seconds to view a cover of mine it would mean the world to me Thank You.

*i love this comment so damn much I dont know why.

***Amazing! The best! My idol! *___* my favorite singer yah!!! *__****








0 comments:

Post a Comment